Friday, January 3, 2014

Best Albums of 2013

It's been a long time since I've posted on this blog! Unfortunately I was without internet for a while, but now I'm  back! I'll start 2014 with a post of my favorite albums of 2013! Enjoy!!! There were a ton of great albums, but these really stood out for me. They are in alphabetical order and I love them all equally. :p

I'll include a link to my Spotify playlist at the bottom:


Arcade Fire- Reflektor
Arctic Monkeys- AM
Atoms for Peace- Amok
Black Dahlia Murder- Everblack
Bosnian Rainbows- Bosnian Rainbows
Daft Punk- Random AccessMemories
David Bowie- The Next Day
Deafheaven- Sunbather
Deer Tick- Negativity
Ducktails- The Flower Lane
Edward Sharpe and theMagnetic Zeros- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Flatbush Zombies- Better off Dead
Iceage- Your Nothing
Jim James- Regions of light and sound of God
Julia Holter- Loud City Song
Kurt Vile- Wakin On A PrettyDaze
Midlake- Antiphon
Misery Signals- Absent Light
Phoenix- Bankrupt!
Pissed Jeans- Honeys
Portugal The Man- Evil Friends
Queens of The Stone Age- …Like Clockwork
Radical Face- The Family Tree: The Branches
Royal Bangs- Brass
Run the Jewels- Run the Jewels
Scorpion Child- Scorpion Child
The Knife- Shaking the Habitual
The National- Trouble Will Find Me
White Denim- Corsicana Lemonade
Widowspeak- The Swamps

Spotfy playlist: Best of 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment